Managing Your Password
The Departmentís Password Policy provides increased security through the use of complex passwords, with at least seven characters. A complex password is more difficult to guess than a simple password and offers better protection for personal and Departmental information. Your password must:
- contain between seven and 32 characters
- contain at least one character from at least three of the following sets:
- uppercase letters (A-Z)
- lowercase letters (a-z)
- numerals (0-9)
- special characters such as ()~`#$*&@^
As an added security measure, your password is valid for 126 days and you will receive a reminder to change it 14 days before it expires.
For more information about password best practice, see: Password Best Practice.
Use the links below to manage your password:
- Set Up Or Change Your Secret Questions And Answers
- Reset Your Forgotten Password
- Change Your Password
For instructions to complete these tasks, click on the links below:
- How to Set up Your Secret Questions and Answers?
- How to Reset Your Forgotten Password?
- How to Change Your Password?